We all exchange a number of media files on a regular basis via iMessage. It is difficult to save all the iMessage pictures to the iPhone photos application. There are a number of iOS users who use messages application and not the third- party application. Additions and updates keep happening every single day to iMessages in iOS 10. And, there is no single way that helps you in saving the pictures. But, if you follow the steps given below, you can always save the images in bulk.
You need to do this so that you can easily search the required image later. You can also include those images in memories. Whatsapp does offer this service where you have the option of auto-saving the image, that works for both- person and group. But iOS does not offer you any such service.
It might have happened that you would have piled up a number of photos in your message conversations and you would want to save them. We would like to advice you here by saying that you should not save these images one by one, instead you should save these images in bulk as that will make your task easier. On iOS, you can select all the images and save them at once and on Mac, you can save everything automatically.
How to Save Multiple iMessage images into Photos
- Open iMessage application and open the desired conversation from where you want to save the images.
- In case you wish to download an image, you can do that with each image. You just have to do long tapping on the photo and then click on Save button.
- If this does not work for you, then you can open the image separately, you will see Share icon at the bottom left. You have to click on Save image option and your image will be saved.
- But, you cannot follow this method if you have images in bulk. That will take lot of time of yours.
- In that case, you have to click on the icon “I” at the top right on your screen.
- After that, click on the Images tab. You have to tap on any picture now for long and then you will get the option of More. Click on that.
- Then you have to click on the picture that you want to save.
- At the end, you will see an option of Saving the image.
- Your pictures are saved.
- You just need to visit the Photos Application and you will see all your images that you have just saved there.
- In this way, you can save images in bulk from other conversations as well.
Trending : imessage for android
Savings the iMessage images on Mac
- For automatically downloading the images on Mac, you just need to download Hazel.
- This is an application that is used for downloading stuff automatically.
- After the download is complete, you have to drag your Attachments folder into your Hazel’s folder.
- Click on + sign and click on the boxes to build more and more of them.
- You can create a new folder as well that helps you in sorting the images.
- Following this, you can add any image that you receive and send across.
You can easily use iMessage on PC using our step by step guide.